The company_GENERAL NOLI SPEDIZIONI INTERNAZIONALI SPA, registered address at VIA SALLUSTIO 3, MODENA (ITALY) owner of the website www.generalnoli.com hereby gives notice of the method of management of this site with respect to the processing and protection of personal data of persons (users) who navigate within it, with direct access to the home page or internal pages. Through navigation of the site, personal data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be collected.
The principles outlined below constitute the main pillars of the approach adopted by GENERAL NOLI SPEDIZIONI INTERNAZIONALI SPA with respect to the subject of privacy.
Your personal data will be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;/li>
collected for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes indicated below and subsequently processed by methods compatible with those purposes;
appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
- accurate and updated as necessary. For this purpose, GENERAL NOLI SPEDIZIONI INTERNAZIONALI SPA undertakes to adopt all appropriate measures to ensure prompt rectification and/or erasure of inaccurate data with respect to the purpose for which it is processed;
- stored in a way which allows identification of the person concerned over a timeframe not greater than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed;
- processed in a way that guarantees adequate security of personal data, including, by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures, protection from unauthorised or unlawful processing and loss, destruction or accidental damage.
CONTROLLER AND PROCESSORS
SCANDICCI (FLORENCE) – ITALY, VIA BENOZZO GOZZOLI. An updated list of processors, designated by the Owner in accordance with art. 28 GDPR is available at the registered office of the Controller.
DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Navigation data: the computer systems and software processes provided to support the functioning of the website, in the course of their normal operation, capture some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. It consists of information that it is not collected to be associated with identified persons, but which by its nature could, through the elaboration of and association with data held by third parties, allow identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users which are connected to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system. Data collected in this way could be used to determine responsibility in the event of any computer crime involving site data.
Data provided directly by the user: Data requested by the various sections of the abovementioned website such as name, surname, email, are used to process users’ requests (for example, indicatively but not exhaustively, when they request information or clarifications writing to the email addresses shown on the website homepage or internal pages or when they spontaneously sent a curriculum vitae to apply as a candidate, or when they make direct phone calls or send a fax to numbers shown in the “Contact Us” section.
NATURE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
PROCESSING METHODS AND PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The Controller uses some cookies as indicated in detail in the relevant cookie information note displayed on the company’s website.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject may assert specific rights under arts. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, including:
- right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- access to the personal data and the following information (the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients of the data, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored etc.);
- right to request rectification or restriction of the processing of the data;
- right to obtain erasure of the personal data on valid grounds;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Lastly, the person concerned has the right at any time to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of the data. The withdrawal of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal. For the purpose of the exercise of rights under Privacy Legislation, the Controller provides the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.